16 February 2009

Demons

Does anyone else actually like the TV show, Demons?
I've become really addicted to this show on TV. I really love it - I'm not sure if it's the whole Doctor-Who-scary-monster thing, or the main character Luke, played by Christian Cooke - who, I must add, is absolutely gorgeous. 
The two most annoying characters are, unfortunately, two of the main characters - Rupert Galvin and Ruby. Galvin's "american" accent just gets on my nerves, and Ruby's secret affection for Luke gets on my nerves as well as her need to follow him around. Everywhere.
Without a doubt Luke is my favorite character. I also love all the vampire characters - and that has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight. Well, maybe a little bit.
Christian Cooke Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.