18 February 2009

Argh

So today I did housework. And by housework, I mean I tidied every single room in the house, washed the carpets, polished the furniture, dusted (I know, right?), and scrubbed all surfaces shiny. 
That's what happens when I can't go out. My car broke down, so now it's at the garage, who just rang and now I need to pay £800 to get it fixed. I may as well buy a new fucking car for that amount of money! On top of paying for that, I'm in the process of buying a house. That's right, not renting, buying. I rent a flat at the moment, and I don't think I can cope with the constant threat of being kicked out any more. I admit, it's the smallest house I have ever seen, but I love it. Now I just have to wait and see if I get it! Wish me luck xD It's back in Birmingham, which is where I used to live until I was 14. It's going to be odd not being the only person with a 'funny' accent!
So the number of views on my blog is steadily climbing, but still no-one is leaving comments. Please do :) Even if it's telling me how bad my blog is. Actually no, only if it's nice.
And I guess about of half of the people who have seen my blog have seen the thing I posted yesterday. Which is a bit embarrassing. But, on the plus side, Callum saw it, and I'm now his girlfriend, which is nice :).
Oh, and I'm writing a book at the moment. Well, trying to. It is the hardest thing I think I have ever done. For an hour a day, after work, I sit down at with my laptop and write. It's all a load of shit at the moment, but hopefully it will get better when I get round to editing it!
By the way, the picture is of Birmingham :)
birmingham Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.