17 February 2009

A blog a day?

When I started this blog, I said to myself - "A blog a day. No excuses." But it's harder than I thought. But this is something I think I need to stick with, or this page will sit here, unused and unseen. 
And there's something I actually want to say today that means something, instead of my useless ramblings.
I love you Callum. And I hope you actually see this. Now by love, I don't mean I just fancy you, or that I love you just as a friend. I mean I love you. And I know it this time, I'm not doubting you for one second. 
I love it when you stand outside my window in the mornings when I work.
I love it when you take me to your "surprise" places. Especially the beach. Hint hint ;)
I love it when you kiss me in the rain :)
I love it when you hug me from behind.
I love it when you buy me coffee.
I love it when you call me at 1 in the morning, just because you felt like talking.
I love waking up next to you.
I love you. And I hope you love me too. Will you be my boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.