15 February 2009

Brigton baby

As you know, if you read my profile, I live in Brighton. I love it here, it really inspires me. 
I went down to the sea front the other day, and brought my camera along. Here are the photos, just follow this link to get to the photobucket album :)
I really love taking photos, even if they aren't very good. I don't have a very good editing programme on my computer, so that probably doesn't help! But seeing as I can't draw (at all), or paint or anything else, I find that photography and music are the only ways I can get out all of my creativity and imagination.
So anyway, Brighton. If you haven't been and you live close by? Go. It comes alive at night - clubs, pubs, amazing gig venues, it's got the lot. The shopping is fab, the laines/lanes, churchill square and the high streets are packed to the brim, even on sundays. 
Leave a comment - where do you live? Do you like it? Why? 
I'd like to know, I need a couple of new places to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.